MARION COUNTY CEMETERIES


MARION COUNTY BURIAL DATABASE:
This database, compiled and maintained by
Stephenie Flora contains over 50,000 names. Inquiries are free. Requests should include first name, last name and approx. time frame. Burial information for female members of a family should include a maiden name if known. Many of the listings for these cemeteries are now available online at findagrave.com and interment.net

ASYLUM:
Established 1883
Located ".....just southeast of the Jason Lee Cemetery on D street. In 1913 the cemetery was destroyed and all unclaimed bodies were cremated. The ashes were stored in the basement at the State Hospital until 1976 when they were placed in vaults in The Memorial Circle on the State Hospital grounds....."  
NOTE: The Oregon State Hospital is the custodian of the cremated remains of approximately 3,500 people who died while living at Oregon State Hospital, Oregon State Tuberculosis Hospital, Mid-Columbia Hospital, Dammasch State Hospital, Oregon State Penitentiary, and Fairview Training Center between 1914 and the 1970s. These cremains were never claimed. The hospital hopes to change that and unite the cremains with family members. To that end, the hospital has posted this list of names of the people whose cremated remains are in its possession. Hospital officials urge anyone who thinks he or she may have a family member who passed away at one of these institutions to review the list. As soon as the connection can be confirmed, the hospital will make arrangements for the cremains to be sent to the family.  A memorial has been planned for the cremains remaining in the custody of the Oregon State Hospital.  For more information about the planned memorial for the cremains, please contact Patricia Feeny  patricia.feeny@state.or.us or 503-945-9073  *1

ANDERSON:
Established 1852. aka Rocky Point, Downing, Lone Fir
Located in the Waldo Hills "...in T8S R1W Sec. 21 on Anderson Rd. South of Silver Falls Highway........." *2

APOSTOLIC:
Established []. aka Kaufman
Located T7S R1W 7/8 at 735 Kaufman Road NE, Pratum, Marion Co, OR.

AUMSVILLE:
Established 1869. aka Butler
Located T8S R1W 30. NW of Aumsville, over Hwy 22 and west down dead end road. *3

AURORA COMMUNITY:
Established 1862.  
Located T4S R1W 12/14. W of Aurora about 1 mile, turn South to Oak Lane
Section
A       Section Old A- C    Section B-Left     Section B-Middle       Niches  

AURORA OLD COLONY:
Established 1856. aka Old Colony, Keil
Located T4S R1W 12. Located by traveling north from Salem on I-5, take Aurora exit, turn right on Ehlen Rd for approximately 1/4 mile from Aurora turn left on Cole Lane NE. Go to end, park and walk between house on left and driveway, turn right and walk behind fence (approx 50 feet). This cemetery has 24 marked graves.
For additional cemetery information see: Capital Journal, Apr. 6, 1959 pic and Capital Journal, Mar. 19, 1960

AURORA IOOF:
Located E of Aurora off Meridian Road near its juncture with Lone Elder

BELCREST MEMORIAL PARK CEMETERY:
Established 1927.
Located T8S R3W 4. 1295 Browning Ave S., Salem, Or. 97302

BELLE  PASSI CEMETERY :
Established 1852.
Located T5S R1W 19. 997 Belle Passi Rd, just off the Pacific Highway, Woodburn, Or.
The cemetery houses a small office with files on the history of some of the families buried there.  There is a project underway by the Cemetery Association to put all the burials for this cemetery online.  In the meantime,  Inquirys are excepted.  Please remember to keep your inquiry brief but do supply a specific name and the death date if known.

BELLINGER CEMETERY:
Established in 1850 with the burial of Edward Bellinger.  Cemetery was located on the DLC of Bellinger and burials have since been reinterred at other cemeterys.  It is important to note that there was also a Bellinger Cemetery in Linn County SE of Lebanon that was established in 1854.

BETHANY PIONEER:
Established 1842. aka Silver Creek.
Located T6S R1W 33. 2 miles W of Silverton on Silverton Rd., Bethany, Or.

BLOUGHER FAMILY:
Established []
Located on former Charles Livesly Ranch near Turner, OR

BROOKS CATHOLIC CEMETERY:
Located at 6431 Brooklake Road east of Pacific Hwy in Brooks, OR; aka Skunkville, Skunkhollow, Labish Center, and Labish.  The cemetery was officially named Brooks Catholic Church of Assumption Cemetery in 1865 but is most commonly referred to as Brooks Catholic Cemetery.  Contact information phone 503.393.2053 or write to Brooks Catholic Cemetery, PO Box 9093, Brooks, OR 97305

BROOKS MEMORIAL CEMETERY:
Established 1855. aka Pioneer Memorial, Jones Cemetery
Located T6S R2W 10. Near Parkersville. Off Hwy 99, east on Waconda Road to Pioneer School, turn S. on first road, the church and cemetery are on the W. side of the road. The cemetery was located on the DLC of J.I. Smith and later enlarged by a donation from S.W.R. Jones who adjoined the property. The first burial was William Jones in 1855.

BUTTEVILLE:
Established 1858
Located T3S R1W 32. Butteville, Or.
For additional information see: Statesman Journal June 1, 1993

CAMPBELL-GRIER:
Established 1885. see Stayton Pioneer
Located T9S R1W 10 ".....on Boedigheimer Road between Fern Ridge Road and Coon Hollow Road.....[Stayton, Or]" *2

CHAMPOEG:
Established 1853.
Located T4S R2W 12. Champoeg, OR *4

CHEMAWA:
Established 1885.
Located T7S R3W 1. Behind Chemawa Indian School on Indian School Road NE, Salem, OR. *5

CITY VIEW:
Established 1893.
Located T8S R3W 33. 390 Hoyt St. S., Salem, OR. Includes Mt. Crest Abbey Mausoleum.  City View maintains its own database and inquiries on burials can be directed to info@city-view.org.  Please remember to keep your inquiry brief but do supply a specific name and the death date if known.  In order to get a reply to your request do not submit general inquirys that request all the listings for a particular surname in the cemetery.

CLAGGETT:
Established 1841.
Located T6S R3W 3. on the DLC of Charles Claggett. A well maintained cemetery N of McNary Golf Course.  Turn west off of River Road N onto Wheatland Road and then west again onto Bolf Terrace N, Keizer, OR *6

CLOVERDALE:
Established 1855. aka Marion IOOF
Located T9S R2W 7. Between Turner and Marion on Daniel Delaney farm

CONDIT:
See Pleasant Grove

COX:
Established 1849. aka Sidney, Ankeny
Located T9S R3W 5. "......Interstate 5 to Exit #243, west on Ankeny Road, left on Buena Vista Road for 1 mile, turn right on Sidney Road for 2 miles. Cox Cemetery is behind Ankeny Hill Winery at 2565 Riverside Rd S........" *7

CROOKED FINGER:
Established 1843.
Located T7S R2E 8. 1/2 N/NE of the old Crooked Finger School on the Plas and Korgan properties.

CULVER DLC:
Established []
Located T7S R1W 25/16/35/36. "....close to present day intersection of Victor Point Rd. NE and Riches Road......" *2

DAVENPORT:
Established [].
Located "...in the vicinity of what is now Sunnyview Road and Cascade Highway......."

EOFF DLC:
Established 1852.
Located T7S R2W 36. "on Sanrodee Drive SE, East on State Street, about 1/4 mile east of Howell Prairie Rd.......[Salem, Oregon]" *2

ESSON FAMILY:
Established 1920.
Located T6S R1W 5. On the original Hanson Stevens farm near Brooks, Or

FAIRFIELD:
Established 1861.
Located T5S R2W 18. 6 miles W of Gervais, Oregon off of River Road on the Lorenzo Austin Byrd DLC. The access road is approximately 1/3 miled long. *8

GERVAIS MASONIC:
Established 1875.
Located T5S R2W 25. E of Gervais on South side of Road, Gervais, OR *9

GIBSON:
Established 1850.
Located T6S R1W 14/15. On the Randolph Gibson DLC, the cemetery consisted of several burials. They were eventually removed to other cemeteries.
For additional information see: A History of the Silverton Country p.77 [by Robert Downs]

GLOVER:
Established 1878
Located T8S R1W 27 NW of Sublimity on a farm opposite Triumph Road. *2 & *10

HALLS FERRY:
Established 1875.
Located T8S R4W 14/23. Approx 4 1/2 miles from Salem on the east side of South River Rd. *11

HARDING FAMILY:
Established 1866.
Located T4S R2W 33. On the Harding Farm which is on the road between St. Paul and Woodburn, Oregon. Off Champoeg Creek. [Copied by Miss Amy Harding for Belle Passi Chapter DAR Sep 1934.]

HAYESVILLE:
Established 1858.
Located T7S R3W 12. Behind New Harvest Church (
the former Hayesville, Halbert Memorial and North Salem Baptist Church), Portland Rd. NE, Salem, OR *12

HEATER DLC:
Established []. aka Lipscomb
Located On Maurice Heater farm - 2 miles W. of South Silver Creek Falls Road. 4 adults - 1 child *2

HOBSON-WHITNEY:
Established 1853. aka Sublimity Graveyard.
Located T8S R1W 35. On Archibald Rader DLC East of Sublimity on Boedigheimer Road, N. of Coon Hollow Road, Sublimity, Or [next to big water tank] *2 and *13

HOLY ROSARY:
Established 1917
Located T6S R1E 36. In Scotts Mills/Crooked Finger area on Ettlin Loop Road SE of Scotts Mills, Oregon

HOPEWELL MENNONITE:
Established 1894.
Located T4S R1W 36. 2 miles E of Hubbard, OR on Barnards Road. *14

HOWELL PRAIRIE:
Established 1843 aka Murphy, McCorkle, Hazelgreen, Howell, Pudding River
Located T7S R2W 4. E Located by going east on Silverton Road, N 64th Avenue, approx .5 mile on west side of road. *15

HUBBARD:
Established 1868. aka Grimm
Located T4S R1W 33. On Broadacres Road W of Hubbard, OR

HUNSAKER:
Established 1850.
Located T9S R2W 17/20. On Parrish Gap Road, Turner, OR
*16 For additional information see: Oregon Statesman June 21, 1980 page 1

HUNT DLC
Established []
Located on George W. Hunt Donation Land Claim *2

INDIAN CEMETERY:
Established []
Located T7S R3W 27. Located "Where Southern Pacific Depot Stands", Salem, OR; See: Capital Journal Jan 21, 1893

JEFFERSON:
Established [] aka Conser's Ferry, Jefferson Masonic
Located T10S R3W 1. "......on a hill NE above the town of Jefferson, with access off Marion Road.....]" *17

JORY FAMILY:
Established 1854
Located T8S R3W 28. In a small canyon below Cole Road on the original James Jory Sr. DLC. Salem, OR *18

KIMSEY-WALKER:
Established 1859
Located T8S R1W 7. On the Gilliam Walker DLC, Jordan St. SE at the bottom of Waldo Hills, Salem, OR *2

LABISH CENTER:
Established [], aka Skunkville, Skunk Hollow, Catholic Cemetery
Located T6S R2W 22. Approx 1 1/1 miles E of traffic light at Brooks, OR *19

LAFOLLETTE:
Established [].
Located: on a farm that was originally part of the Joseph LaFollette DLC it contains 2 adults and 3 infants.

LEABO:
Established [].
Located:

LEE MISSION CEMETERY:
Established 1838. aka Jason Lee
Located T7S R3W 23. On D Street, Salem, OR *20

LEWIS:
Established 1871
Located T7S R1E 29. "....off Drift Creek Road, [Silverton, Or]..." *2
For additional information see: Oregonian Dec. 11, 1960 and Oregon Statesman May 25, 1969 IV:39

LONE OAK:
Established 1872. aka Masonic Cemetery, Oddfellows Cemetery
Located T9S R1W 10. On the North edge of Stayton, Oregon *21

LOONEY FAMILY:
Established 1850. aka Steiwer-Looney
Located T9S R3W 23 "...4 mile E of Highway 99E on Wintercreek Road, about five miles N of Jefferson, Oregon. The cemetery may be reached by taking exit #243 (Ankeny Hill exit) from I-5, go east .1 miles to old 99E, turn right.  Turn at the next left which in Wintercreek Road.  The cemetery is down about a quarter of a mile on the left side and up on a hill with a few trees around it.  It sits alone with farmland all around it. It is not marked or identified from the road, and though still in use, it is considered a private cemetery for descendants of the original family members.............." *22

MARION FRIENDS:
Established [].
Ib Marion, south onto Duckflat Road SE; then West onto Marion Hill Road SE -- the graveyard is 1/2 mile ahead on the right...." *23

MCCLANE:
Established prior to 1871

MCLAREN:
Established 1924.
Located: T5S R1W 9 On Pacific Highway at McLaren School, Woodburn, Or

MATER DOLOROSA:
Established 1900
Located: T8S R1W34. Sublimity, Oregon. The Convent cemetery was established early 1900's.
For additional information see: Oregonian Sep 5, 1965 Illus.

MILLER:
Established 1852. Located: T6S R1W34   3 miles NE of Silverton, Oregon on land donated by Richard Miller. First burial was Damon Smith who died at the Miller house 19 Sep 1852 aged 33 years. The land was officially deeded as a burying ground 05 Dec 1860.
Compiled in August 1980 by Wendel and Minnie Engeman.
For additional information see: Oregon Statesman, Sunday, Jan 5, 1969 V:39; Statesman Journal February 3, 1979 1C:2-4 w/photo; Oregonian August 10, 1980

MISSION BOTTOM:
Established []. aka Willamette Methodist.
Located T6S R3W 3. Originally located in on the Alex LaFollette DLC in Mission bottom near the site of the first mission. Many of the 60+ graves moved to Lee Mission on D street in Salem and to Claggett Cemetery in Keizer, OR.

MT. ANGEL PIONEER:
Established 1860. aka Highland.
Located: T6S R1W 10. Garfield and Marquam St., Mt. Angel, Or

MT. ANGEL ABBEY:
Established []. Located: T6S R1W 11 Mount Angel Abbey, Mt. Angel, Or

MT. CALVARY:
Established []. Located: NE of Mt. Angel on Bethany Road

MT. CREST ABBEY:
Established []. Located: City View Cemetery, 390 Hoyt Street S, Salem, OR.

MT. HOPE:
Established 1858. aka Warren, Hunt Family, Waldo Hills
Located: T7S R1W 33. ".....on the John S. Hunt donation land claim -- North off State St. on 119th......" *2

MOUNTAIN VIEW:
Established 1884. aka Mt. View, Hullt
Located: T7S R1W 35. "....From Silverton follow the Silver Creek Road to Drakes Crossing where you turn left, going about 1 block turn right on Bridge Creek Rd. and proceed about one mile to the cemetery......" *2

NEWSOM CAMPGROUND:
Established []. Located: T6S R1W 20. In the North Howell Prairie area NE of Salem, OR.
For additional information see: Capital Journal, June 27, 1935 4:4 Landmark Lore; David Newsom: The Western Observer 1805-1882 p.9

OLINGER DLC:
Established 1875.
Located: T8S R2W 3/4/9/10. W of 71st SE between Ganon and Joseph Streets in Macleay area outside of Salem. It is now a cultivated field, markers gone. *2

OREGON PENITENTIARY ANNEX:
Established []: aka Herren Located: T8S R2W 17/18 on Herren DLC near Penitentiary Annex
Referred to in Book of Remembrance by Steeves

OREGON STATE REFORM SCHOOL:

PATTON FAMILY:
Established 1878. aka Dickens.
T8S R1W 5. "about 9 miles east of Salem, east of Macleay, north off Edmunson Drive, on the highest point of ground on the William T. Patton Donation Land Claim......." *2

PLEASANT GROVE:
Established 1854. aka Condit

POOR FARM CEMETERY:
See Terrell Cemetery

POWELL:
Established [].
Located: "....a short distance south of State Street on 119th. There is no longer evidence of any graves......" *2

PRATUM
Established 1893. Located: T8S R1W 19. 95th & Sunnyview Road, Pratum, OR

PUDDING RIVER:
Established [].
Located: T7S R1W 8 near Howell Prairie, Salem, Or

PURVINE FARM
Established []. Located: on William Purvine DLC near Hubbard; most early burials reinterred in Zena Cem, Polk Co.

ROCKY POINT:
Established [].
Located: 5 miles NE of Sublimity near Union Hill Grange Hall

ROSEDALE:
Established 1902.
Located: T8S R3W 28 south of Salem "........on present Champion Hill Road, the cemetery can be reached by taking Interstate 5 exit #252 (Kuebler Blvd) west for 2 miles, turning south on Sunnyside for 2.6 miles, turning west on Hylo Road for 1.2 miles, turning north on Champion Hill Road for .1 mile --cemetery is on left......" *23

SALEM  PIONEER CEMETERY :  
located in Salem, Marion Co, OR on Commercial Street adjacent to City View Cemetery. This site is being provided by a group of volunteers led by Addie Dyal Rickey, Ferne Hellie and Tracey Saucey.  

SACRED HEART:
Established 1834.
Located: T5S R2W 25. in Gervais, Oregon opposite Gervais Masonic Cemetery

SHORT:
Established [].
Located: ".....on State St, about a half mile west of the intersection with 119th, on the brow of a steep hill is a tall oak tree. Beneath the tree, it has been said, is an early grave of a male member of the Short family......" *2

SILVERTON:
Established 1852.
Located: T6S R1W 34. on the edge of Silverton on the Silverton-Salem Hwy

SIMMONS:
Established 1852.
Located: T5S R1W 34. N of Mt. Angel, Mt. Angel, Or

SMALL:
Established [].
Located: "...small fenced enclosure is north off Doerfler Road, a short ways east of Cascade Highway......" *2

ST. BARBARA:
Established 1863.
Located: T8S R3W 3 located in S. Salem on Liberty St.

ST. BONIFACE:
Established [].
Located: T8S R1W 34/35. E of Sublimity

ST. LOUIS:
Established 1858.
Located: T5S R2W 21 W of Gervais in St. Louis, Or

ST. LUKE:
Established 1895.
Located: T5S R1W 7 NE of Woodburn

ST. MARY: [at Mt. Angel]
Established [].
Located: T6S R1W 10 S. of Mt. Angel at Convent. Mt. Angel, Or

ST. MARY: [at Shaw]
Established [].
Located: T8S R2W 13 Shaw, Or

ST. PAUL: [at Silverton]
Established 1870.
Located: T6S R1W 27 NW of Silverton on Riche Rd, Silverton, Or

ST. PAUL: (New) [at St. Paul]
Established: [].
Located: St. Paul, OR.

ST. PAUL: (Old) [at St. Paul]
Established 1839.
Located: T4S R2W 19 E edge of town, St. Paul, Or

STAYTON PIONEER:
Established 1885.
Located T9S R1W 10 ".....on Boedigheimer Road between Fern Ridge Road and Coon Hollow Road....

STIPP:
Established 1849.
Located: T8S R2W 3 W of Macleay at 82nd St, SE of Salem, Oregon *25

TERRELL:
Established c1900.
Location unknown.  Was probably used for county burials.

TRINITY LUTHERAN:
Established 1905.
Located: T6S R1W 1. E of Mt. Angel on Marquam Road, Mt. Angel, OR

TWIN OAKS
Established 1851. Located: T8S R2W 28 Witzel Road, Turner, OR

UNION HILL:
Established 1880 aka King, Kincaid DLC
Located T8S R1E 7 "On Waldo Hills Drive/Union Hill Rd SE, east of Victor Point Road, in T8S R1E Sec. 7, on the Samuel Kincaid donation land claim....." *2

VALLEY VIEW:
Established 1894
Located T6S R2W 36 N of Evans Valley School

WALDO:
Established 1850.
Located On Howell Prairie Road SE & S of Macleay Rd, Salem, OR *2

WELLS:
Established c1856 on the donation land claim of John Wells
Located Jefferson, Oregon

ZION:
Established []:
Located Hubbard, OR

REFERENCES:

*1: THE ASYLUM CEMETERY 1883-1913; Compiled in 1991 by Susan N. Bell; Includes History of Oregon State Insane Asylum, some obituaries & commitment notices; 54pp Indexed. [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308; Cost: $5.00 + $1.50 p/h first volume (.30 p/h each additional]

*2: MARION COUNTY CEMETERY RECORDS VOL 1; Compiled in 1987 by Daraleen Wade; Includes cemetery history, burials by plot with notations on relationships. Indexed. [Available: Daraleen Phillips Wade, 4305 Toni Ave N., Salem, Oregon 97303

*3: Compiled in 1979 by Lela Bates; Published in Beaver Briefs Vol 17 #2-#3; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*4: Compiled in 1973 by Joseph Conley; Published in Beaver Briefs Vol 5 #3; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*5: Compiled in 1990 by members of WVGS; Published in Beaver Briefs Vol 25 #1-#3, Vol 26 #1; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*6: Compiled by Wayne Tate, Dean Generoux, Jeanine Zimmerman, Addie Dyal; Published in Beaver Briefs Vol XII #2-#4, Vol XIII #1-#2; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*7: COX CEMETERY; Compiled in 1988 by Ann Hockspeier, Sherrill Hockspeier & Sally Neely; Includes cemetery history, obituaries, plot map 24pp Indexed [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, OR 97308. Cost: $3.00 + $1.50 p/h first volume with .30 p/h each additional]

*8: Compiled in 1984 by Jan Landers and Published in Beaver Briefs Vol 16 #4; Compiled in 1977 by Mayme and Arthur Keene and Published in Beaver Briefs Vol IX #1; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*9: Compiled in 1973 by Joseph H. Conley and Published in Beaver Briefs Vol V #4; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*10: Published in Beaver Briefs Vol XIII #3; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*11: Compiled in 1995 by Jean Custer; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*12: Compiled in 1998 by Jean Custer; Includes cemetery history, obituaries, plot maps; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*13: Compiled by Erma Brown, Robert Marsh and Addie Dyal in 1977 and Published in BEAVER BRIEFS Vol IX #4 p 68 and Vol XII p. 7; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*14: Compiled c1982 by Margaret Anne Shetler; [Available: [Available: West Family Publications, P.O. Box 1912, Beaverton, Or 97075]

*15: Compiled in 1988 by Stephenie L. Flora; includes cemetery history, obituaries, plot maps and photos of existing headstones. 94pp Indexed. [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308 or Stephenie Flora at sflora@teleport.com]

*16: Compiled in 1978 by Richard and Lela Bates and Published in Beaver Briefs Vol XI #3. [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*17: Compiled in 1990 by Ann Hockspeier, Sherrill Hockspeier & Sally Neely; Includes local history, obituaries, plot maps. 382pp Indexed. [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308. Cost: $22.50 + $2.00 p/h]

*18: Compiled by Mark Poulin and Addie Dyal; Published in Beaver Briefs Vol XIV #4 [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*19: Compiled in 1984 by Jan Landers; Published in Beaver Briefs Vol 17 #1; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*20: Compiled by Sherrill Hockspeier and Stephenie Flora in 1998; [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*21: MARION COUNTY OREGON CEMETERY RECORDS VOL 2; Compiled in 1988 by Daraleen Wade; Includes Cemetery History, burials with relationship information and plot maps. 390pp Indexed. [Available: Daraleen Phillips Wade, 4305 Toni Ave N, Salem, Oregon 97303]

*22: LOONEY CEMETERY 1850 - 1992; Compiled 1992 by Sherrill Hockspeier, Ann Hockspeier & Sally Neely. Covers early Looney Butte area history and includes obituaries. 34pp Indexed [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308. Cost: $3.00 + 1.50 p/h first volume and.30 each additional]

*23: FRIENDS CEMETERIES; Compiled in 1991 by Ann Hockspeier & Sherrill Hockspeier; Includes cemetery history, obituaries and plot maps [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, OR 97308. Cost: $6.00 + 1.50 p/h first volume and.30 p/h each additional]

*24: Published in Beaver Briefs Vol XIV #1
[Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308]

*25: STIPP MEMORIAL CEMETERY 1849-1989; Compiled in 1990 by Susan N. Bell; Includes local history, obituaries, plot map. 55pp Indexed. [Available: Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308. Cost: $5.00 + $1.50 p/h first volume (.30 p/h each additional]


My name is Stephenie Flora. All [ Comments and Inquiries ] are welcome. Return to [ Home Page ]